YOUR FUTURE BEGINS HERE
Waukesha company looking for a hands on person to be part of their maintenance team. The Maintenance Mechanic must be strong mechanically as well as have the ability to multi task.You will be working closely with the Plant Manager of your assigned facility and the Maintenance Engineer. You will be responsible for performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to equipment and buildings. Additionally, you will be determining the need for performing machine repairs and adjustments to maintain reliable operation of our equipment as well as assisting the project mechanics as needed during major repairs, rebuilds and projects.
Skills of the Maintenance Mechanic:
* Understand the operation and repair pneumatic components such as cylinders and solenoid valves.
* Ability to read basic electrical diagrams; should be able to identify components on a diagram such as limit switches, contacts, and push buttons.
* Understand how to troubleshoot motors, limit switches, fuses, and solenoid valves.
* Working knowledge and skill to repair power transmission components, pumps, and machinery.
* Able to use drawings as a guide to repairs, as well as locate components and part numbers.
Health and dental coverage
Short-term and long-term disability insurance
Employer matched 401(k)